Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 1/5/2020
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the https://timeoutforteachers.com/ website operated by Time Out For Teachers.
Time Out For Teachers is an online community for teachers that provides support, inspiration, positivity, humor, tips and other education related topics. While Time Out For Teacher makes every effort in regard to content provided, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of site Content.
Access to and use of Time Out For Teachers is your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use Time Out For Teachers. Time Out For Teachers is for users over age 13.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access Time Out For Teachers .
Time Out For Teachers allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available information such as text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”).
“Owner Content” refers to any work produced by Time Out For Teachers. That includes, articles, web pages, photos, graphs, headlines, graphics, design. All owner content is protected by copyright law. All rights are reserved and may not be reproduced, copied or used for your own purpose without express written consent from Time Out For Teachers.
“User Content” refers to any work of authorship which you post, upload, submit or transmit through the Site. User Content includes comments, contest entries, profile information, submitted articles and other similar materials.
Time Out For Teachers is not obligated to post or use any User Content you may provide. We reserve the right to refuse to permit your posting on the website of anything we deem in violation of the terms and conditions. We may remove any User Content at any time at our discretion.
Time Out For Teachers does not claim ownership of User Content. When you post User Content on Time Out For Teachers , you keep your copyright, but you grant Time Out For Teachers permission to use the Content in connection with the operation of the Time Out For Teachers. Time Out For Teachers will have, without limitation, the license rights to: distribute, transmit, publicly display, reproduce, edit, sell, translate and reformat User Content for use in marketing materials; make minor modifications to the User Content; post and display User Content on Time Out For Teachers, and copy User Content for use on the Site. By including Personal Data in the User Content you post, you authorize Time Out For Teachers to disclose that Personal Data as part of the Content.
When uploading User Content to Time Out For Teachers, you state, to the best of your knowledge, that all factual information in the Content is true and accurate. Time Out For Teachers cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. You also state, during the term of this Agreement, that you:
- Own or have permission to use content you provide to Time Out For Teachers.
- Have only used your Personal Data.
- Have not violated copyright, trademark or trade secret rights of a third party.
- Have not violated any legal rights (such as rights of privacy or publicity) of another.
- Have not submitted material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Have not include malicious code, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept any program, data, or personal information (including Personal Data).
- Have not broken the law, aided the breaking of the law or violated any regulations or website rule or policy.
- Have the legal capacity to enter into this Agreement with Time Out For Teachers and that by entering into of this Agreement you do not conflict with any arrangements or agreements between yourself and any other person or entity.
Links To Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Time Out For Teachers.
Time Out For Teachers cannot control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Time Out For Teachers shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Time Out For Teachers may suspend or terminate access to our site immediately without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including if you breach the terms.
Time Out For Teachers reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time. Revisions material in nature will be notified to users least 30 days before new terms take effect. What constitutes a material revision will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us: contact @timeoutforteachers.com.